Numen Health - Healthcare Documentation/Medical Transcriptionist Specialist (2-5 yrs)
We, at Numen Health, are working on reimagining healthcare through data & technology. Our vision is to shift the healthcare ecosystem from a - Sick-care' approach to a - Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data based, pre-emptive approach.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses such as Ola, Myntra, Yatra, and Noon from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
-How does the role look like?
Numen Health is looking for an enthusiastic and empathetic healthcare documentation specialist with experience of 2-5 years in medical transcription or related fields.
What will you be doing ?
- Reviewing medical documents like case histories, discharge summaries, operative reports, consultation reports etc.
- Entering medical records into electronic health record systems
- Translate medical abbreviations and jargon into the appropriate long form and vice versa
- Identifying inconsistencies, errors, and missing information within a report that could compromise patient care
- Coordinating with care team members and engineering teams
- Following up with healthcare providers to ensure that reports are accurate
- Maintaining patient confidentiality guidelines and data compliances
- Identifying & implementing quality improvements in the process
Qualifications & Skills :
- Passionate about patient care
- High degree of ownership & executional skills
- Organized, Punctual, Detail-oriented, and Self-starter
- Prior experience of 2-5 years in data handling at medical institutions
- Stint at a start-up is a plus
- Excellent communication (Written & Oral) & interpersonal skills
- Awareness about medical data compliances & confidentiality
- We dont have an environment to get adjusted to yet, so let's make one to enjoy while working.