Numen Health - Healthcare Documentation/Medical Transcriptionist Specialist (2-5 yrs)
We, at Numen Health, are working on reimagining healthcare through data & technology. Our vision is to shift the healthcare ecosystem from a - Sick-care' approach to a - Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data based, pre-emptive approach.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses such as Ola, Myntra, Yatra, and Noon from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
-How does the role look like?
Numen Health is looking for an enthusiastic and empathetic healthcare documentation specialist with experience of 2-5 years in medical transcription or related fields.
What will you be doing ?
- Reviewing medical documents like case histories, discharge summaries, operative reports, consultation reports etc.
- Entering medical records into electronic health record systems
- Translate medical abbreviations and jargon into the appropriate long form and vice versa
- Identifying inconsistencies, errors, and missing information within a report that could compromise patient care
- Coordinating with care team members and engineering teams
- Following up with healthcare providers to ensure that reports are accurate
- Maintaining patient confidentiality guidelines and data compliances
- Identifying & implementing quality improvements in the process
Qualifications & Skills :
- Passionate about patient care
- High degree of ownership & executional skills
- Organized, Punctual, Detail-oriented, and Self-starter
- Prior experience of 2-5 years in data handling at medical institutions
- Stint at a start-up is a plus
- Excellent communication (Written & Oral) & interpersonal skills
- Awareness about medical data compliances & confidentiality
- We dont have an environment to get adjusted to yet, so let's make one to enjoy while working.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.