HR at Savitarka Business Solutions
Views:58 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nurse - Hospital (1-4 yrs)
Positions = 12
Experince : 1 -4 yrs hospital experience,
qualification: BSc/ GNM, with ICU experience, OT experience or ward in-charge experience.
Salary as per market + Food and accommodation will be provided.
- Check inventory of all equipment, crash cart and instruments as per the inventory register and inform the senior nurse /head nurse in case of any discrepancies noted.
- Check the communication book for any new instructions during every shift.
- Check the census of the department.
Enquire and know about the following :
- New admissions.
- Surgery and investigation list.
- Take over of all patients as per the guidelines mentioned in the handing over and taking over protocol.
- Greet all patients as well as assess the patients and the unit.
- Document the initial assessment findings in the progress notes.
- Send patients for surgeries / investigations as per the schedule.
- Monitor vital signs routine / as per the orders and document it.
- Ensure that water and diet is provided for all patients as per the diet orders.
- Accompany the Consultants for clinical rounds and carry out their written orders.
- Ensure replacement of medicines, if not endorse to the next shift.
- Post all IP issues and bedside procedures.
- Complete all relevant documents.
- Check the patients records for any changes, special orders etc.
- Endorse the patients to the next shift staff.
- Inform any special events during the shift to the Nursing Superintendent.
- Prepare a brief report on the progress of the patient on the HIS and forward a copy to the Nursing Superintendent.
- Ensure that the hygienic needs of patients are met and the unit is tidy at all times.
- Check medicines for the entire day.
- Ensure that all admissions, transfers and discharges are entered in the admission discharge register.
- Prepare the patients for surgeries / procedures.
- Check and receive all investigation reports done during the day.
- Send intimation to the concerned departments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.