Nurse - Hospital (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Review medical records and follow stringent protocols to determine whether patients meet the standards for insurance reimbursement.
- Clinical review for medical necessity of identified claims.
- Documentation of clinical rationale supporting findings of the review.
- Apply clinical judgment, honed over years in acute care settings, to make responsible decisions that promote appropriate records review and applications usage while keeping resources available to those most in need.
- Have understanding of ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS codes and their application in the US Health insurance domain.
- Review and validate all information pertaining to the claim.
- Comply with procedures, regulations, and rules in maintaining medical records.
- Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes.
Remuneration: 2.8 LPA to 3 LPA for 0.6 months to 2 years of experience candidates.
Transport Facility: Pick up and Drop will be provided
Weekend off- Sat and Sunday fixed off
Work Location- Bangalore
Shift Timings - 4:30 pm to 1:30 am
Number required- 40
Interested Candidate can contact on:9061225511
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.