Nurse - Hospital - GNM (0-1 yrs)
Candidate must have B. Sc degree or GNM Diploma certification. Fresher can apply. Experienced candidates are more preferred
Graduation degree mandatory
Must have B.Sc Gradution Degree or General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) certification
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
-Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.