Nurse - Hospital - GNM (0-1 yrs)
Candidate must have B. Sc degree or GNM Diploma certification. Fresher can apply. Experienced candidates are more preferred
Graduation degree mandatory
Must have B.Sc Gradution Degree or General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) certification
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
-Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.