Consultant at Benison Consulting
Views:125 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nurse - Hospital - GNM (1-10 yrs)
- Caring for the patient 24 X 7.
- Manage the admission and discharging of patients.
- Interacting with the medical bodies in the hospital.
- Provide suggestions to family members and other staff on diseases.
- Provide assistance to the Nursing Manager in the supervision of staff nurses.
- Maintain the patient charts.
- Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents.
- Excellent in communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Handling Medical-surgical/critical care, emergency rooms, home health care, hospice, cardiac care, and out-patient environments.
- Performing simple & complex treatments.
- Handling injuries and illnesses, including administering medications, applying medical devices, and administering specialized tests.
- Assessing, developing, monitoring, and implementing complete plans of care through interdisciplinary team processes for all admissions/transfers of patients in the Emergency Room and other facilities.
- Maintaining concurrent communications with health caregivers and ancillary departments.
- Monitoring records and outcomes of the Utilization Review and Quality Assurance departments.
- Maintaining knowledge of changing procedures and regulations to enhance revenue for the Emergency Room.
- Directed operations and protocols for all Emergency Room staff.
- Maintaining an interdisciplinary approach to patient care, involving health caregivers and medical staff.
- Monitored Quality Assurance programs of patient care documentation.
- Performing discharge planning for patients.
- Preparing reports of patients' care activities.
- Writing nursing orders.
- To identify patient care needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nursing practice.
- Provide direct care by performing comprehensive health assessments, developing differential diagnoses, etc.
- Provide specialized direct and indirect care to inpatients and outpatients within a designated specialty such as obstetrics, neurology, oncology, or neonatal care.
- Assist other treatment plans.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Instructing staff in areas of assessment, evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.
Language : Kannada, English, Hindi
Benison Consulting Pvt Ltd
M +91 9953042692