Associate Consultant at Webbizzare
Views:3 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nurse - Hospital - GNM (1-5 yrs)
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Recording medical histories and other patient records
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Assist the doctors in focused areas and aid for improved diagnosis and therapy.
- Performs assessment data collection and documents subjective data .
- Assisting Medical Officer in providing MCH services such as ante-natal, intra-natal and postnatal care of mothers and infants and child care through clinics.
- Maintaining an abstract of all the patient details on daily basis in an electronic database.
- Escalating any issues in the eUPHC to the Medical Officer/Monitoring Staff nurse.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Effective decision-making skills