HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:31 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nurse Lecturer - Healthcare/Pharma (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Demonstrate and teach patient care in classroom and clinical units to nursing students. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of both teaching and research.
a. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
b. Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as pharmacology, mental health nursing, and community health care practices.
c. Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
Prepare course materials such as syllabi,homework assignments, and handouts.
d. Supervise students laboratory and clinical work.
e. Evaluate and grade students class work,laboratory and clinic work, assignments and papers.
f. Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
Eligibility Crieteria :
1. Age : 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration- 7 years
Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.