Deputy Manager- Recruitment at sugs lloyd private limited
Views:108 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nurse - Patient Care/Home Service (1-3 yrs)
Job Profile :
Home Health Job Purpose : Treat patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing.
Home healthcare nurse ( MALE / FEMALE ) must provide medical treatment for an illness or injury, with the goal of helping the patient recover, regain their independence and become as self-sufficient as possible.
More than just providing excellent care at home, home healthcare provides quality care at a fraction of the cost.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: ( NO COVID-19 PATIENTS )
- Pain and symptom management.
- Chronic disease management and therapy.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Maintain your medical history through an Electronic Medical Record.
- Coordinate the health care needs through a one-point contact.
- Diabetes management.
- Blood pressure management.
- Pharmacy support.
- Medical Record.
- General well-being.
- Should any complications be identified, our qualified medical and nursing teams shall follow up with you to provide the necessary medical care, help you understand your state of health and advise you on navigating the health care system and provide you with the best possible options.
- We need the nurse ( MALE OR FEMALE ) who have finished BSC ( Nursing/DGNM ).
- Certification is a must according to your ICU ward experience.
- If you have 1+ Plus years of experience in ICU ward, In Non-ICU ward - 6m of experience in HOME HEALTHCARE SERVICES field will be good.
- Working hours 12 hours.
- Travel allowances, incentives will be provided in a satisfied manner.
- Should reach the patient location on time.
INTERVIEW MODE :
- F2F Discussion will be conducted for BANGALORE Location according to your availability.
WORK LOCATIONS - BANGALORE