Nurse/Psychologist - Hospital (0-1 yrs)
- Provide patients with the psychosocial support needed to cope with chronic, acute or terminal illnesses
- Communicate with patients suffering from various ailments post-discharge to understand the status of their health and counsel them.
- Monitor patients to evaluate the progress of the treatment and maintain records of the progress.
- Engage with patients to understand any medical needs and effectively channel it to the Hospitals
- To handle patient queries and providing responses from pre-defined FAQs.
- Counseling patients who have been advised for surgeries on the health outcomes of the Hospitals
- To collate health records-related data from consenting patients.
- To enroll new patients into the system once they call in.
- To receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and
on the job training on a regular basis.
- To ensure patient data management
- The clarity in communication; Ability to articulate and talk to the patient in a clear manner without ambiguity
- Active Listening skills
- Passionate about the role and have patient care as a priority variety of topics
- A natural conversationalist; Should be well read and have the ability to engage patients on variety of topics
- Understanding of medical conditions and medical terminologies (Also to be trained by HEAPS)
- Handling complaints and resolving grievances and conflicts which the patients might have with the Hospitals services or the treatment
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic form
- Pleasant disposition, naturally pleasing to talk and have positive attitude
- Collaboration is key; should be a team player and have the ability to bridge the gap across all departments.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- People with call center experience preferred (outbound/inbound).
- Preferably Individuals from the medical field (Clinical Psychologists, Nurses, Physiotherapists, etc.)
Language preference: - Tamil, English, Oriya (preferable)
Experience : 1 year preferred,not mandatory