Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:529 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Nursing Head/Nursing Superintendent - Hospital (10-15 yrs)
Nursing Superintendent is responsible to the C.N.O. for planning organization and development of nursing services in the hospital in consultation with Medical Supdt./Chief of centres.
She will be responsible for implementing hospital/centre policies amongst various nursing units.
Nursing Superintendent is responsible to the C.N.O. for planning organisation and development of nursing services in the hospital in consultation with Medical Supdt./Chief of centres.
1. She will be responsible and overall In-charge of Nursing Services in a hospital or specialized centres irrespective of the number of beds.
2. She will be responsible to the Medical Supdt. or Addl. MS or chief of Centres of the hospital or centre as the case may be.
3. She will be responsible for implementing hospital/centre policies amongst various nursing units.
4. She will assist the CNO in formulation of hospital policy, particularly concerning nursing services.
5. She will officiate as CNO in the absence of CNO (The senior most amongst the NS will do so).
6. She will recommend personnel and material requirement for nursing various nursing service departments of the hospital.
7. She will assist MS/Addl. MS or Chief of Centres in recruiting nursing staff.
8. She will carry out regular rounds of the hospital.
9. She will accompany MS/Addl. MS while making hospital rounds.
10. She will ensure safe and efficient care rendered to patients in various wards etc.
11. She will prepare budgets for nursing services.
12. She will be a member of various condemnation boards for linen and other hospital stores.
13. She will be responsible for counseling and quidance of sub-ordinate staff.
14. She will attend hospital/intra hospital meetings and conferences.
15. She will investigate all complaints regarding nursing care and personnel, and take suitable corrective action.
16. She will initiate and encourage research in nursing services.
17. She will evaluate confidential reports of her sub-ordinate staff and recommend for promotion, higher studies etc.
18. She will maintain cordial relations with patients and Medical Social workers.
19. She will periodically interact with clinical heads to discuss problems in patient care.
20. She will educate nursing staff of all categories by conducting awareness programme on universal Precautions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.