HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:21 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nursing Lecturer - Healthcare/Pharma (7-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and responsibilities :
- Nurse instructors assist in the planning, development and instruction of nursing courses for an educational or medical program.
- They lecture on nursing topics, assign homework and oversee labs. They may be called upon to participate in seminars and meetings.
- Nurse educators play a pivotal role in strengthening the nursing workforce, serving as role models and providing the leadership needed to implement evidence-based practice.
- Nurse educators are responsible for designing, implementing, evaluating and revising academic and continuing education programs for nurses.
1. Age: 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, Fd, Ppf.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hong Kong
- Visa duration- 7 years
- Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.