Talent Acquisition Manager at Kaushilya Recruitment and Consulting
Views:57 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nursing Quality Head (5-10 yrs)
One who is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, evaluating and documenting quality management integrated nursing - wide program designed to monitor and improve the quality and appropriateness of nursing of patient care and minimized the risk of nursing practice and the potential loss.
1. Plan, organize and direct nursing department quality operations and activities.
2. Plan and implement quality risk management programs to meet the needs of the nursing department.
3. Evaluates programs and effect changes as needed to improve quality nursing programs and assure nursing compliance with MOH requirements, Hospital standard policies and procedures,
Job descriptions and JCI/NABH standards.
4. Select, train, orient nursing personal and staff in nursing programs in assigned areas with appropriate personnel and maintain nursing quality, professional growth and development.
5. Monitor and supervise nursing quality work and ensure nursing job descriptions are in accordance with their job satisfaction.
Need immediate joiners who can join within 15 days of Notice period.