Recruiter at Easy Recruit
Views:123 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nursing Quality Supervisor - Hospital (8-25 yrs)
Our client is located in the northern area of Dhahran city in the Eastern Province, KSA. The hospital and the housing compound are located near nice malls such as Dhahran Mall, Rashid Mall, Al Khobar Mall, and lots more. The beach side is just 20 minutes drive away and there is a 25 km causeway connecting Saudi Arabia to Bahrain just 35 minutes drive.
The city of Dhahran has many beautiful places nearby, a quiet, peaceful city in which you can relax, sit by the beach, enjoy foods and feel very safe.
We are currently seeking a Nursing Quality Supervisor with exposure to/experience in customer service principles to work in the 350 bed military facility. With nearly 3,000 staff, this JCI accredited tertiary facility provides the full spectrum of health services.
To be considered you will need :
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Valid license in the country of origin
- Related quality certification e.g. certified Professional for Health Quality (CPHQ). (desirable)
- 6 years of clinical experience in nursing with an additional further 2 years in a leadership position
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Improvement
- Experience with MSD, JCI Standards and CBAHI (desirable)
- Advanced hospital facilities
- Free excellent recreation facilities
- Free residence fees
- Free medical & emergency dental
- Secured & Free furnished accommodation (Single)
- Professional development
- Tax free salary
- End of Service award
- Free shopping trips
- Free mobilization ticket
- Free annual vacation air ticket to point of origin after the initial contract of 1 year
- Merit Increase after the first initial contract
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- 35 days paid vacation per year (with Saudi Council Registration/License)
- Other benefits in accordance with the Saudi Labor Law
Your tax-free salary will be based on their qualifications and experience.
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply please submit your CV.