Manager HR at Spaak Super Tec Pvt Ltd
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nursing Staff - Hospital - GNM/BSc (0-2 yrs)
Looking for Nursing staff for Hospitals at Hyderabad, Vizag, Raipur and Bhubaneswar locations.
Qualification: GNM or BSc with registration, 1 -2 years experience preferred, fresher profiles with registration will also be accepted
- Ensuring patients endorsement, carrying out tasks assigned by ward in-charge.
- Monitoring vital signs, conducting ongoing assessments of patients and updating patient records/case sheets.
- Planning and providing basic care according to the priority needs of the patients.
- Accompanying consultants on rounds and carrying out their orders.
- Maintaining personal hygiene of patients, administering medication using correct procedures.
- Taking responsibility for admission, discharge and transfer of patients.
- Documenting all relevant records as per hospital policy.
- Maintaining checklist and inventory of medicines, instruments, equipment, etc., on a daily basis.
- Checking the crash cart and keeping it ready.
- Maintaining safety of wards and providing a safe environment.
- Maintaining good interpersonal relationships with staff, patients, families and community.
- Completing competency assessments, taking part in training and staff development programmes.
- Reporting the condition of critical patients promptly to the persons concerned, both in verbal and written mode.
- Maintaining records and reports related to nursing care, treatment and medicines correctly and promptly.
- Maintaining reports and records of losses and breakage in the unit.
- Additional responsibilities entrusted by the units.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.