CEO at Mizizi Management System
Views:129 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nursing Superintendent - Gynae/IVF Division (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Nursing superintendent with the following details:
- We are looking for someone conversant in the nursing requirements of the gynaec section, with strong knowledge of the compliance, quality control and audits. Apart from these, the position will also be responsible for nurses' training, grooming and support in recruitment.
- The position is based out of Gurugram and will travel pan India for discharging her duties.
Interested candidates can share their resumes
Below are brief of the JD :
1. Should have exposure of Audits and Compliances
2. Strict adherence of IPSG, Infection Control Policy across centers in Pan India
3. Profiles requires one to Travel to all our center located Pan India as and when required
4. Ensure adherence of Quality Management
5. Demonstrate skills and knowledge to be a resource and support for clinical management issues
6. Ensures appropriate nursing standards are set and attained
7. Should have faced the QAI / NABH/JCI audit, Knowledge of Nursing, OT, CSSD & MRD to run the day to day operations smoothly
8. Should possess good Communication & People Management Skills
9. One should be comfortable with Travelling day to day basis in Corporate office located in Gurugram and travel across as and when required.
10. Qualification : BSc Nursing/Post BSc/MSc Nursing ( Post Nursing qualification in MHA/Hospital management will be an added advantage)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.