Assistant HR at 2050 Health Care
Views:141 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nursing Supervisor (5-7 yrs)
- Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies Undertake assessments of other staffs anStaff management- maintaining the team/ training / monitoring / Schedule nurse's shifts,Care plans/ reviews/ meetings/ appraisals.
- Identifies patient service requirements either by attending calls/personal visits and establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- d review care packages and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met as per NABH
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from other health care professionals
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment by verifying emergency equipment availability; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure smooth payment process and follow up on any pending bills
- Outsourced Vendor management
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports; identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving requisitions and cost allocations.
- Troubleshoots problems and/or issues regarding patient/family care, visitors, and facility issues on off shifts and weekends
- Provide reports on productivity,quality and customer service metrics
- To monitor the performance of the company against plan / budget and report on Budget Vs Variance
- Must be able to work under sustained pressure and during stressful situations
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Perform tasks requested by the Senior Management Team in order to achieve the effective operational management of the Unit.