Assistant HR at 2050 Health Care
Views:156 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nursing Supervisor (5-7 yrs)
- Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies Undertake assessments of other staffs anStaff management- maintaining the team/ training / monitoring / Schedule nurse's shifts,Care plans/ reviews/ meetings/ appraisals.
- Identifies patient service requirements either by attending calls/personal visits and establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- d review care packages and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met as per NABH
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from other health care professionals
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment by verifying emergency equipment availability; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure smooth payment process and follow up on any pending bills
- Outsourced Vendor management
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports; identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving requisitions and cost allocations.
- Troubleshoots problems and/or issues regarding patient/family care, visitors, and facility issues on off shifts and weekends
- Provide reports on productivity,quality and customer service metrics
- To monitor the performance of the company against plan / budget and report on Budget Vs Variance
- Must be able to work under sustained pressure and during stressful situations
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Perform tasks requested by the Senior Management Team in order to achieve the effective operational management of the Unit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.