HR Recruiter at Talentcorner HR Services Pvt LTd
Views:210 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Nutritionist - Cancer Vertical (2-3 yrs)
Job Designation: Nutritionist (specially for Cancer Vertical)
Job Description :
Skills required :
- Knowledge of nutrition & processes
- Experience in the creation of Food Plans
- Experience in regular interaction with HNI clients
- Experience / Ability in handling client queries in a calm/professional manner
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Good Listening Skills
- Soft Spoken
Key Responsibilities :
- Creation of diet/ wellness plan in consultation with Sr. members for assigned clients.
- Preparing diet charts & conducting diet counseling once every week with all the assigned clients.
- Having Regular, Professional, and Cordial Communication with assigned clients on calls and chats.
- Coaching clients on all the 4 pillars of holistic health.
- Resolving all nutrition and health queries for assigned clients in the stipulated time frame.
- Continuous follow up on the progress achieved by assigned clients.
- Supporting and giving input on feedback, suggestions pertaining to Nutrition.
- Maintaining client information sheet (Entering the client data- program dates, call dates, weekly summaries, end summary, goal status, etc).
- Documenting the testimonials and converting them into a Case Study.
- Ensure participation in all team reviews, training, and meetings.
- Promote the brand value and the vision of the company in all interactions.
Educational Qualification :
- Masters in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics or Masters in Clinical Nutrition and Therapeutic Dietetics or Masters in any Food Science and Human Nutrition course.
- B.Sc with Post graduation Diploma in Applied Nutrition and Dietetics; with minimum 2 years of experience in the field of nutrition and holistic healing/integrative and lifestyle medicine.
Work Experience :
- At least 2-3 years with clinical experience.
- Work experience with Cardiovascular Specialists / Diabetologist/ Endocrinologist will be an added advantage.
- Work experience with cancer patients for 2- 2.5 yrs recently
Other Skills & Abilities :
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be effective at prioritizing assigned patient case load
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle difficult situations with patients with tact and empathy
- Must have the ability to interact positively with many types of people
- Must have the ability to develop and implement an individualized plan entailing holistic nutrition and integrative and lifestyle medicine in accordance with the patient's medical program goals and objectives
- The nutritionists able to speak - English, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam or any south indian language -mandatory.
Location : Mumbai, but Work From Home facility offered
Salary : 30 k to 40k pm
Joining : ASAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.