Nutritionist - Full Stack Fitness Brand (2-3 yrs)
A fine opportunity to grow with a Fitness brand that is growing its base across the country.
Our client is a full-stack fitness and lifestyle brand that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data, and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out anywhere, anytime and chose from a variety of available workout options like gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Nutritionist, you will be counselling clients and guiding them on a nutritional program as per their requirements and health goals.
What you will do :
- Performing nutritional assessments of customers by Analyzing the Body Mass Index, body fat percentage and develop personalized nutrition plans for them.
- Planning executing and monitoring diet plans through our Diet Software.
- Actively maintaining effective client relationships and Initiating discussions and chats with customer and guiding them to follow the assigned diets to them.
- Consulting with clients on healthy nutrition and dietary choice
- Following up with clients and assessing progress with achieving targeted fitness goals and health improvements.
- Creating awareness and coaching the clients to eat healthy and reach their weight loss and health goals.
- Preparing information packs, flyers and other promotional materials;
- Writing reports and case notes and maintain accurate records.
What you need to have :
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or an equivalent field;
Experience - 2-3 years
- Deep knowledge of nutrition as it applies to prevention and management of lifestyle diseases