HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:9 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Occupational Health Nurse (2-7 yrs)
In Hongkong With family PR VISA FLY:
- An occupational health nurse's job might involve anything from providing basic first aid and healthcare screening, to preventing healthcare problems at work through risk assessment, education and training and other initiatives.
- They might manage employee sickness, develop sickness and health policies, rehabilitate staff or carry out the pre-employment medicals needed for some professions.
- Occupational health nurses are well versed in health and safety legislation and champion the effect of work on health. They are employed by a range of organisations, from commercial and industrial companies, to health services and education organisations.
1. Age: 21-51 yrs.
2. Qualification: Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration : 7 years
Process time : 180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
- Health care Visa.
Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Private LTD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.