Associate Consultant at Webbizzare
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Occupational Health Nursing - Hospital (1-2 yrs)
This position is one of the most important functions in the Occupational Health vertical.
JOB DUTIES :
1. Welcome patients personally.
2. Undertake vitals, basic examination for incoming patients.
3. Assist physicians (FMO) in minor procedures, and other patient examination.
4. Work closely with the other staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time.
5. Communicate the patients problem/ complaint, if any, to the Doctor (FMO)
6. Maintaining an account of equipment and instruments
7. Would keep abreast of the developments in his/ her professional field and keep yourself up-dated.
8. Other related duties as the job requires.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1) Sound medical skills to work independently
2) Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
3) Ability and willingness to treat all the patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations.
4) Ability to work and handle pressure with multi-tasking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.