senior HR Executive at Hearing Solutions
Views:51 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Occupational Therapist (0-1 yrs)
- Observe patients doing tasks,ask them questions and review their medical history.
- Evaluate a patients condition and needs.
- Develop a treatment plan for patients,laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished.
- Help people with various disabilities with different tasks,such as a hearing autistic child.
- Demonstrate the Speeches, and relief that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions.
- Evaluate a patients home or workplace and based on the patient's health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labelling an older person with the hearing problem.
- Educate a patient's family and employer about how to accommodate and care for the patient.
- Recommend Special equipment, such as Hearing aids and instruct patients on how to use that equipment.
- Assess and record patients activities and progress for patient evaluations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.