Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:183 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Occupational Therapist (2-5 yrs)
Renowned learning Center in India is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join an international multidisciplinary team working in a pediatric center in New Delhi, India. This will include school and clinic sessions as well as training opportunities. Strong CPD support will be provided. These are Full time posts with excellent salaries and diverse International experience. For more information on the center please visit:
Responsibilities and Duties
- To work as an Occupational Therapist (OT), along with other multi-agency services, to develop knowledge and skills regarding occupational therapy in children and adults.
- To carry out the assessments of children with motor difficulties.
- To develop treatment programmes designed for specific children.
- To design activities for individual and group therapy.
- To organised and run small group therapy sessions for children.
- To liaise with other professionals and participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and professional development.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Masters or higher degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited/recognized University.
- International degree or experience will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.