Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR HR Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:118 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Occupational Therapist - Education (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY : An occupational therapist helps in improving the sitting tolerance of the child. Activates are given to improve the eye coordination and concentration of the child. The gross motor, fine motor and sensory integration actives are thought to the child in a play way method. The eye-hand coordination of the child is improved with various activities. Balancing and muscle strengthening exercises are given for the children who are in need.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Should be ready to join immediately
- Must have hands on experience on providing Occupational Therapy to kids within Autism S Disorder.
- Added advantage to have experience working in interdisciplinary, multi-sensorial therapy environment.
- Timings are from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Each Therapy session would be for 45 minutes.
- (Nine) 9 sessions or more per a day.