Manager - HR at Tech square consultancy
Views:326 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Occupational Therapist - Hospital - MD (2-6 yrs)
- Consulting patients
- Documentation of all patient evaluation and treatments seeing patients
- Teaching and managing interns or paraprofessionals
- Be an integral part of the community integration program
- Administrative responsibilities and Being involved in continued medical education (CME)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- You will see patients during regular business hours, 50 hours a week, Monday through Friday, in the outpatient setting.
- You will see patients individually or in groups.
- You will also be teaching and managing occupational therapy interns or paraprofessionals who will be helping you manage the group.
- Candidates who have interest in additional administrative responsibilities (such as running a blog on our website or being in charge of volunteer services program or arrange a learning workshops and lectures, or being in charge of quality improvement projects or any project you come up on your own that could be of value to this organization) are strongly encouraged and additional compensation will be provided.
- We intend to make this an educational institution for rehabilitation professionals so therapists will have opportunities to learn new skills, and stay update in their area of specialization.
- Candidates, who are interested in research and publication, continued medical education, would be supported.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with adult neurological population
- Must be comfortable or have experience, seeing patients with conditions listed below.
- Acquired brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neurodegenerative conditions
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Pulmonary conditions
- Pediatric conditions
- Geriatric conditions
- Experience in community integration/vocational rehabilitation is preferred or willingness to learn is a must. Experience in Interdisciplinary/trans disciplinary team approach is preferred.
Exposure to an interdisciplinary team approach, virtual reality system, community integration, exposure to CME by U.S. clinicians for free, and good compensation. Base Salary - Rs. 35,000-45,000/month depending on experience and credentials. Additional compensation based on additional administrative responsibilities and productivity. Vacation and sick leave - 12 paid working days total.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.