Occupational Therapist - Rehab Centre (1-4 yrs)
Hiring for our client a Leading Post Hospitalization Rehab
- Responsible to receive the patient and implement the prescribed treatment of each patient.
- Responsible to explain the procedure of treatment to the patient
- Responsible to maintain individual record of patient while implementing the prescribed treatment of each patient.
- Responsible to teach and demonstrate exercise to the patient and their attenders
- Responsible to examine the patient's capacity to complete their usual activities to manage safely in their own home environment just before discharge.
- Responsible to describe and fabricate splint for upper limb to promote function.
- Responsible to conduct initial screening and more detail assessment if indicated, in the areas of memory, cognition and executive functions to determine the impact of changes in these areas on the ability to resume daily functions.
- Responsible to maintain and operate the machines under charge and coordinate with the biomedical department for the maintenance of the equipment and also with other departments.
- Monitoring and evaluating patients- progress
- Working with patients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy
- Writing and maintaining confidential patient case notes and reports, as well as information for patients, carers and other professionals
- Managing a caseload taking account of priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Responsible to maintain the area in order, neat and tidy.
- Responsible to train nurses and department assistants.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.