Manager HR at ZenOnco.io
Views:131 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oncology/Chemotherapy Nurse (2-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Primary duty of providing nursing care for patients undergoing treatment for cancer
- To examine and assess the full health of patients, while focusing on the physical, mental and emotional status, as well as nutrition, pain, and family involvement.
- In consultation with physicians and specialists, develop a treatment plan for the patient while establishing priorities based on patient needs and the availability of resources.
- Assist with the administration of chemotherapy and radiation, as well as supportive care and treatment for patient symptoms while monitoring, evaluating and recording the treatment results.
- Help patients, and their families, understand the disease, the treatment plan, and any possible side effects.
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in Nursing; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- A current RN licensure, PT licensure, or OT licensure
- CPR and BLS certification
- Clinical knowledge regarding specialty care services.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to care for patients
- Should have a vehicle and be open to travel to multiple areas to administer chemotherapy
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time