Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Operations Manager (Patient Care Coordinator & Administrator) (3-5 yrs)
Job Description- Operations Manager (Administrator+ Patient Care Coordinator)
- Experience: At least 3 years
- Location: Greater Kailash- 1, New Delhi
- Working days: 6 Days (Normal day shift)
We are looking for an operations administrator to support the daily operations of our company. The operations administrator's responsibilities may include answering the phone, keeping track of inventory, maintaining financial and client records, handling maintenance issues, Patient Care Services and providing administrative support as needed.
To be successful as an operations administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch operations administrator should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
- Manage the day-to-day Patient Care Services (In- Patient, Out- Patient).
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Assist in staff training and development activities, provide timely responses and resolutions to employee concerns
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- To motivate team members for the smooth functioning of the department..
- Provide an effective communication link between patient and medical staff.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- To review and analyze the patient Feedbacks & suggest necessary Corrective & preventive Actions to the Committee/ Director, so as to achieve optimum level of patient Satisfaction.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that materials are delivered on time and in good condition for use in production
- Developing new methods for improving operational efficiency by studying best practices in other industries
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.