Operations Role - Heart Institute (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring for Operations Position with an India's No1 hospital-based up in Bandra East, Mumbai
Exp : Hospital Exp req
BROAD FUNCTIONS :
- To ensure that the highest level of customer service is offered and maintained at all times to all patients.
- Provide efficient service for patient registration and admission.
- Maintain accurate patient accounts and provide accurate, helpful information.
- Attend to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain strict security procedures to ensure patient confidentiality and safety.
- Monitor overall functioning of the billing dept, responsible for estimate preparation, outstanding payments and tariff revision.
1. PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors and approves duty roster prepared by the duty managers.
- Responsible for reviewing the training process for the new joiners and for reviewing the existing staff under a proper training process.
- Maintain MIS and quality indicators of the departments and take actions where necessary.
- Monitors: Daily handover and takeover
i) Audit of demographics of patients
ii) Audit of customer satisfaction
a) Admission process
b) Patient enquiry
c) Telephone enquiry
Desired Skills :
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates excellent command in speaking English.
- Sufficient computer knowledge.
- People oriented, flexible, believes in team work and is adaptable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.