Business Development Manager at BSN Employment Limited
Views:75 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Orthodontist - Hospital - MDS (0-10 yrs)
1. Conducting auxiliary clinic procedures as required such as Inter proximal tooth Material reduction and placement of attachments
2. Consulting patients for aligners and explaining treatment plans and aligner process advantages etc to patients
3. Managing the entire patient cycle including timely consultation, monitoring and tracking of cases and ensuring a smooth case completion.
4. Handle technical and general queries from the customers - post the sales process has been concluded, about Smile correction/ Smile straightening services.
5. Tele consultation in case of escalations.
6. Handle dental specific queries pertaining to our services.
7. Overall Problem solving for patients and coordination as necessary.
8. Handle any operations related activities that may be required.
9. Tabulate and record responses. Generate relevant reports from the same
1. Completed MDS in orthodontics
2. A good understanding of aligner treatments and procedures as IPR and attachments
3. Aligner certification preferable
4. Good communication skills to explain and make the patients comfortable, Instilltrust
5. Role involves - internal city travelling to clinics in different parts.
6 days working