Recruitment Consultant at Excelsis Healthcare Recruitment Ltd
Views:124 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Outpatient Psychologist (4-12 yrs)
Applications invited for a highly experienced Outpatient Psychologist to join their CAMHS outpatient service.
Expertise required in managing caseloads, working with young people either in the community or in outpatient settings.
The candidate must have a doctorate level training in psychology and HCPC registration as a clinician.
- Full time 9am - 5pm with opportunity for flexible working including evening and weekends.
- Part time hours can be considered for the right candidate.
- Clinical targets of 4.5 patient facing hours per day
- Opportunity to be part of a MDT working alongside Consultant Psyhciatrists
- Experts in the field of child and adolescent mental health.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) experience
Very attractive pay-scale, Perks and company benefits.
Submit your application