Path Lab Technician (1-14 yrs)
Role: Path Lab Technician
Type : Full Time
Job description :
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods.
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Medical Record keeping.
- Day to Day operations.
- Analyze reports.