Managing Director at Retotal Global Healthcare Solutions
Views:89 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pathologist - Hospital (0-10 yrs)
- Performing specimen analysis by using laboratory tools and equipment, in order to study samples and perform tests to accurately analyze bodily fluids and tissue specimens.
- Looking for abnormalities in samples that evidence disease and conveying this information to the relevant medical -practitioner.
- Using checklists, medical software, and retesting to get thorough and precise results.
- Suggesting potential treatment options.
- Writing pathology reports detailing specimens tested, results of tests, and the final diagnosis.
- Undertaking research to improve identification and testing methods and finding innovative ways to treat disease.
- Staying up to date with developments in the fields of pathology and medical practice.