Recruitment Manager at ThinkResource Infosolution
Views:31 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pathologist - Hospital - DCP/DNB/MD (1-3 yrs)
Pathologist Duties and Responsibilities
While a pathologist's day-to-day duties and responsibilities are determined by where they work,there are many core tasks associated with the role. Based on our analysis of job listings, these include :
- Analyze and Test Samples
Ensure Accurate Test Results
- Diagnose Diseases
- Write Reports
- Perform Research
- Signing authority for all the final lab reports
- Review and authentication of the reports with proper due diligence.
- Comment on critical parameters as and when needed.
- Check and review the calibration data of the machines deployed in the lab
- Position would ensure implementation of the Quality Management System in the Lab under his/her jurisdiction.
Pathologist Skills and Qualifications :
- Specimen analysis
- Familiarity with diseases Research skills
- Attention to detail Communication skills
Salary : From Rs. 70,000/-- 150,000/- per month
Education : D.C.P. / D.N.B. (Pathology) / M.D. (Pathology)
Experience : Total work: 1 year
Job Location : Gandhidham and Bhuj
Kindly share your resume or Whatsapp on No:- 9820349155 with following mandatory details :