Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:654 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Patient Care Coordinator - Oncology Care Clinic (1-6 yrs)
Position: Patient Care Coordinator (Female)
Location: Hauz Khas, Delhi
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Time: 10 am to 7 pm
Experience: Minimum 1+ Year in same position/profile
About Company: It's an Oncology Care Clinic based in South Delhi, Hauz Khas
Patient Care Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, coordinate and carry out patient care operations.
- Address patient requests and needs in a professional manner.
- Respond to patient concerns timely and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Schedule patient appointments and make reminder calls.
- Greet patients and direct them to examination rooms.
- Maintain patient medical records up-to-date.
- Obtain insurance information from patients, process patient billings, and collect payments.
- Collect and maintain patient health, demographic, insurance and financial information.
- Develop patient care plan based on Physicians assessment information.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance patient services.
- Maintain patient records confidential and secure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.