Director at Four A Consulting LLP
Views:120 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pediatric Registrar - Hospital (0-1 yrs)
Title: Pediatric Registrar
Work Location: Tardeo, Mumbai Central
- The post holder will be responsible for the day to day management of patients under the supervision of a consultant pediatrician.
- Clinical responsibilities will include Neonatal Unit/Children's Ward- ward rounds, discharge planning, acute admissions, and general pediatric work.
- Responsibility, in rotation with others, for the Neonatal Unit, Ambulatory unit or Children's Ward, alternating with the other middle-grade doctors.
- Seeing Children on request in the A&E department.
- Regular attendance and active participation in outpatient clinics.
- It may be appropriate to develop a special interest within general duties/outpatient work.
- Participation in overall supervision and education of junior doctors and medical students.
- Taking an active part in the department's education program.
- It is expected that Middle-grade doctors will assist in providing on-call duties for unexpected sickness/leave of colleagues.
- In the event of a clinical session being cancelled, the Doctor would be expected to remain available for alternative duties during that session.
- The duties of the post will include providing advice on the medical management of surgical patients and the planning of complex inpatient care.
- There are opportunities for training in neonates, general pediatrics and ambulatory pediatrics.