Director at Four A Consulting LLP
Views:140 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pediatric Registrar - Hospital (0-1 yrs)
Title: Pediatric Registrar
Work Location: Tardeo, Mumbai Central
- The post holder will be responsible for the day to day management of patients under the supervision of a consultant pediatrician.
- Clinical responsibilities will include Neonatal Unit/Children's Ward- ward rounds, discharge planning, acute admissions, and general pediatric work.
- Responsibility, in rotation with others, for the Neonatal Unit, Ambulatory unit or Children's Ward, alternating with the other middle-grade doctors.
- Seeing Children on request in the A&E department.
- Regular attendance and active participation in outpatient clinics.
- It may be appropriate to develop a special interest within general duties/outpatient work.
- Participation in overall supervision and education of junior doctors and medical students.
- Taking an active part in the department's education program.
- It is expected that Middle-grade doctors will assist in providing on-call duties for unexpected sickness/leave of colleagues.
- In the event of a clinical session being cancelled, the Doctor would be expected to remain available for alternative duties during that session.
- The duties of the post will include providing advice on the medical management of surgical patients and the planning of complex inpatient care.
- There are opportunities for training in neonates, general pediatrics and ambulatory pediatrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.