P&G - Occupational Health Nurse (4-10 yrs)
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE - P&G HEALTH
- For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world's most successful brands, including Pampers-, Ariel-, Tide-, Pantene, and Gillette. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry
Description of the role :
- Coordinate post offer and pre placement medical examination and conduct site specific medical examinations.
- Conducting annual medical monitoring program as per company protocol. - Provider basic and advance life-support medical response in case of medical emergency.
- Coordinate Frist Aid training for first aiders.
- Work on plant Health Risk Assessment, identify top risk, help in response and mitigation plan, do sufficiency planning and execution for BLS infrastructure.
- Create and strengthen the sites Crisis Management Plan related to medical and establish sites Medical business continuity plan.
- Organization vaccination drive at the site.
- Should have basic knowledge of Factories Act and Occupational Health expectations. Proficient in knowledge and execution of Bio Medical waste management rules.
- Conduct medical monitoring testing and coordinate the monitoring program.
- Coordinate medical qualification program for at risk role.
- Work with site HSE team on Hearing Conservation program.
- Work with site HSE team on site Ergonomic program.
- Work with site Wellbeing team to deploy Health and Wellbeing program for the site, drive employee engagement and participation.
- Work with site OH team on Health Need Analysis and device Health program strategy for the site- drive execution.
- Collaborate with site HR on HR and OH programs and work with module leaders to drive participation.
- Management of occupational health center, with proficiency in maintaining OH equipment as per standards.
- Manage the record keeping expectation for the onsite medical records and maintain medical confidentiality and data security.
- Keep the knowledge up to date in terms of new technologies, equipment purview, health related laws, regional and global health related policies & systems etc.
- Recording and reporting of every health related procedures and events.
- Health related research work
- Utilizing opportunity for continuous education to keep knowledge up to date.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
- GNM or BSC Nursing. Preferably with experience of working in Occupational Health setup in Manufacturing industry.
- English proficiency with good communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Occupational Health, First Aid and Emergency Management Skills.
- Basic knowledge of Factories Act and Occupational Health expectations.
- Good knowledge of Bio Medical waste management rules & execution.
- BLS / ALS qualification is a plus.
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment- employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
Job locations : Ponda, Goa, India
Job Type : Full-time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.