P&G - Principal Scientist - PhD (2-5 yrs)
Job Description -
P&G was founded over 180 years ago. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We focus on Improving the lives of world Consumers
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- You will be responsible for the conceptualization of new projects through thorough literature search and competitive landscape.
- New Formulation Development of various dosage forms and drug delivery systems such as Solid Orals, Oral liquids, Oral powders, Capsules, Semi-solids, liposomes, Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems.
- You will support the global team with benchmarking studies on new products through global projects and part of global team for new product launch.
- You will be responsible for planning detailed activities related to formulations and execution of the same within targeted time limits and on cost effective basis.
- You will work on the optimization of formula, process optimization Trials, feasibility batches, stability studies for smooth execution at scale up level.
- You will co-ordinate with various departments like vendors, purchase, global developmental team and regulatory for smooth development and execution of project.
- You will prepare technical presentations for reviews.
- You will update information bank on novel drug delivery, review of new technology product/excipients in the market.
- You will evaluate and complete projects in targeted timeline.
- Technology transfer to Technical project managers or to production sites.
- You will lead and drive projects, including guiding interns and project trainees.
- Post graduate in pharmacy or Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- Should have minimum 2-5 years- experience in formulation development and specific expertise in formulation of solid orals, liquid orals, semi solids or nasal products
- Should have exposure to regulatory requirement of market like US, Europe, Latin America
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical thinking.
- Should be a good team member and self-initiator .
- Computer literacy (e.g. MS-project, Power Point, document management systems, Design of experiments (DoE)) available and shown ability to quickly learn new software and tracking tools and associated processes .
- Ability to think logically and draw valid conclusions .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.