P&G - Senior Medical Advisor (5-10 yrs)
SENIOR MEDICAL ADVISOR
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
With us you will:
- Provide strategic inputs to create and implement effective medical brand plans in line with the business priorities.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure harmonious delivery of Medico-Marketing priorities.
- Represent the company in external partner meetings especially the regulatory bodies (DCGI, FSSAI etc)
- Provide adequate medical governance and medical oversight to all HCP and Non-HCP interaction to ensure compliance
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in relevant therapeutic areas and provide appropriate strategic and operational input into business objectives.
- Provide an efficient, effective and compliant medical approval service to help optimize the achievement of business goals.
- Adherence to Company's Code of Business conduct, Promotional ethics and Pharmacovigilance.
Apply if you have:
- A degree in M.D / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S/ B Pharma/M Pharma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization as well as with key external stakeholders and the healthcare community.
- High integrity
- Willingness to travel
- Dedication from us:
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field.
- It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-today mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:
- Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.