Consultant Recruitment at Magna Infotech
Views:253 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pharma Benefit Analyst - Non Voice Process - Healthcare - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (0-1 yrs)
Openings for a leading health care MNC M-pharma, B-pharma Freshers and Experienced Candidates
Role PBA: Pharma Benefit Analyst
Qualification: (B-Pharma /Mpharma) Graduate / Post Graduate Fresher- s( 2016, 2017,2018 passed out)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: Night shifts( Cab Facility will be provided)
- Non Voice Process
- Responds effectively and efficiently to urgent member needs and demonstrates professionalism in this environment.
- Understands and supports regimen of sequence to prioritize medication and the urgency of turnaround time of each referral.
- Exercises positive team collaboration across all specialty pharmacy service functions to ensure order timeliness and supports quality and service metric achievement.
- Performs other duties as assigned and within scope of practice Carrying out and utilizing all relevant policies, procedures, work instructions and forms to facilitate the efficient operation of the assigned task(s) Ensure timely communication of any issues and/ or information needed Perform claim testing to ensure accurate claim adjudication.
- Adhere to all documentation standards within the department Assist with the development of process improvements for the department.
- Ability to maintain an accuracy rate of 98% or better Adherence to company attendance policy Able to work independently / Completes assigned work on time / May act as a resource for others / May coordinate others activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.