Pharmacist (2-14 yrs)
Designation : Pharmacist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling Shop Front, selling products to customers, billing management, stock returns, record keeping of all products.
- For Cross-selling or up-selling to achieve counter sales targets as assigned by the management and supervisor for daily, weekly, and monthly sales
- Conduct weekly audit and submit the reports to the finance department.
- Prepare indents for purchasing stock daily, weekly, monthly and submit to finance department.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance for other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Review and execute physicians prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Intimating about the MERE EXPIRY Stock to the Management for immediate Replacement / Exchange of such Stock.
- Maintaining work timings as instructed by management.
- Other duties and activities as instructed by management.