HR Recruiter at Karkinos Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:147 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmacist - Healthcare - B.Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Your Responsibilities :
- Responsible for ensuring safety in the compounding and dispensing of chemotherapy, maintaining an adequate supply of medications, minimizing drug waste, minimizing unnecessary exposure to hazardous drugs, and managing cost and reimbursement for cancer drugs.
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs
- Planning, implementing or maintaining procedures for mixing, packaging and labelling pharmaceuticals according to policy and legal requirements to ensure quality, security and proper disposal.
- Working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to develop institutional guidelines and make evidence-based decisions designed to improve patient care
- Identifying, preventing and managing any drug related problem including drug choice, dosage, interactions, administration and side effects.
Qualification : B.Pharma with minimum 5years of work experience
Location : Ernakulam Districts, Kerala
Remuneration: As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.