Talent Acquisition Specialist at Onactive Consultancy
Views:101 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma (0-2 yrs)
- Prescription Servicing
o Reviewing & Executing prescriptions accurately / checking their appropriateness.
The prime responsibility of the person in this role, is to identify and drive local business opportunities by developing & growing alternate channels especially Key Retail for building sustainable business for the organization. The person in the role will be responsible for growing our customer base through fresh activations of our channel partners while providing superior customer service and adding value/benefits to all - leading to sustainable business growth. The person also plays an important role in driving shopper interests @ POP (Retail store) by designing and implementing appropriate merchandising & other sales promotional activities with relation to promoting Generic Medicines and its aligned benefits resulting into customer savings.
Pharmacy Compliance :
- Complies with state drug laws / food & drug administration rules & regulations.
- Maintaining Safe & Clean work environment
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicines and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Maintaining Records
- Keep records of customers
- Other records as per SOP
- Providing superior customer service
- Fulfilling customer needs
- Assist patients on solving customer problems / adding value & benefits to them