Managing Partner at Acentering HR
Views:980 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma (0-4 yrs)
Role: Pharmacy Officer (Pharmacist)
Location: Vadodara, Mundra, Bharuch, Vapi, Surat
Experience required: Min. 2 years
Timings: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Holiday: Sunday fix
There license will be used and they have to be present at the store.
- Dispensing generic medicine to the customers.
- Checking dosage, expiry, etc. correctly and with integrity.
- Referring internet, reference books and consulting with Doctors about prescription
- Suggesting patients correctly about non-prescription drugs and preparations.
- Advising patients about adverse events or side effects, if possible.
- Keeping knowledge of newer molecules
- Indenting of stock to the concerned authorities
- Keeping check on receipt and non-receipt of stock
- Proper storage of stock
- Keeping record of expiry of stock and returning them to the distributor as per norms and receiving credit note for the same.
- Receiving stock from the distributor.
- Invoicing of each and every sale.
- Maintaining computerized records and hard copy records to be provided to the Area Manager.
- Managing, Supervising, training and guiding Sales Executive (Pharma)
- Reporting back to Area Manager on a daily basis.
- Auditing physical stock once a month.
- Reducing expiry and/or damage by 0.5% of monthly/yearly turnover
- Attempt to increase sales and achieve & surpass target
- Payment of rent, electricity bill, phone and internet bill from time to time for the store.
- Taking care of repair & maintenance of anything, if required.
- Assisting Area Manager in setting up newer pharmacies of the organization in various cities.
Candidate Profile: (Skills and Qualification)
- D.Pharma (Preferable) or B.Pharma
- Male between 21 to 45 years. Female candidates may be considered in special cases.
- Experience of working in Retail Pharmacy or Hospital Pharmacy with OPD for at least 2 years.
- Working knowledge of medicines and compositions
- Should be well conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. Soft spoken & cordial with clients.
- Should be able to perform above mentioned job profile
- Basic computer knowledge and experience in at least one software used in pharmacy
- Should be open to work for extended hours.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.