Head Job Consultant at Project X Placements
Views:33 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma (0-7 yrs)
Job Role: Digitizing Prescription
Please Note: Hindi is Mandatory
1. Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx)
2. Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.
3. Typing speed with accurate spellings.
4. Required Known Languages- Hindi & English (Primary)
5. Should be flexible with shifts.
Salary: - 17,000 to - 24,000 Monthly +PF&ESIC
- Location: Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru
- Shift Timings:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (day shift)
11:00 am - 8:00 pm (day shift)
2:00 pm - 11:00 pm (day shift) | for Male Candidates only
9:00 pm - 6:00 am (night shift) | for Male Candidates only
7:00 am - 4:00 pm (day shift)
11:00 pm - 8:00 am (night shift) | for Male Candidates only
9:00 am - 6:00 pm (day shift)
- Weekly Working Days: 6 Days
- Note:Rotational Off
- 12th pass mandatory
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma.),M Pharma, D Pharma
- 0 to 7 yrs of experience as Medical Representative mandatory
- Experience in Pharmaceutical preferred
1. Candidates who are working as a pharmacist can apply for this post, who are also working as a pharma aid can apply.
2. Minimum qualification required for Pharmacist 2nd P.U.C & for Pharma Aid S.S.L.C.
3. Should be able to speak fluently in English & Hindi.
4. Should have good knowledge about medicines and should be able to read the medicine names from the prescription quickly.
Age: 20 - 35 yrs
- Functional English skills - Ability to Speak
- Functional Hindi skills - Ability to Speak
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Salary slips
- Joining and Relieving Letters
- Marksheets and Degree