Director at AUR Consultant
Views:217 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/D.Pharma (0-5 yrs)
- Review and execute physician's prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Need to do purchase entry & sale entry.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Valid licence to practice the profession
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and
measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information
systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.