Human Resource Development at Talent Growth
Views:81 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/D.Pharma (1-5 yrs)
Basic Qualification / Education / Vocational Training:-
D. Pharma / B.Pharma
Candidates to work at a Medical Store/Pharmacy .
Reporting : Store Manager
Overview of the position :
- This position is responsible for compounding and dispensing prescribed drugs as per physician's instructions for online subscription orders.
- The pharmacist has to manage a high volume of prescriptions and get involved in operational activities. Responsibilities and
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient. Dispense the medicines as per the prescription. Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash. Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
- Contacting referring physicians' offices with questions over prescription.Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed. Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution.
- Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date. Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures. Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers' medical details
Key Skills :
Well versed with medical terminologies,Knowledge of medicine substitutes,Basic knowledge of computers,
Offe:1,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A. + Benefits
No of Position: 50
Interested candidates please apply recruitment