Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/D.Pharma/M.Pharma (0-7 yrs)
Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx). Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.Excellent knowledge on H, H1, NRX, Sizers drugs and diseases like Parkinson.Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- 17,000 to - 20,000 (monthly)
PF & ESIC Available Incentives Available
Graduation degree mandatory
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)B pharma, D pharma, M pharma, Pharm D.
0 to 7 yrs of experience as Medical Representative mandatory
Functional English skills - Ability to Speak
Good Hindi skills - Ability to Speak
- Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx)
- Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.
- Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.
- Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Digitization of orders taken for medicine.
- Educate patients about Medlife products and upsell them.
- Convince patients for E-Consultation with Medlife.
- Must be excellent in excel and typing.
- Rapport building skills.
- Maintain the tracker of orders taken.
- Required Known Languages- Hindi & English (Primary)
- Should be flexible with shifts.
Note: 10-15 days training is mandatory and candidates have to clear the certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.