Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/D.Pharma/M.Pharma (0-7 yrs)
Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx). Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.Excellent knowledge on H, H1, NRX, Sizers drugs and diseases like Parkinson.Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- 17,000 to - 20,000 (monthly)
PF & ESIC Available Incentives Available
Graduation degree mandatory
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)B pharma, D pharma, M pharma, Pharm D.
0 to 7 yrs of experience as Medical Representative mandatory
Functional English skills - Ability to Speak
Good Hindi skills - Ability to Speak
- Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx)
- Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.
- Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.
- Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Digitization of orders taken for medicine.
- Educate patients about Medlife products and upsell them.
- Convince patients for E-Consultation with Medlife.
- Must be excellent in excel and typing.
- Rapport building skills.
- Maintain the tracker of orders taken.
- Required Known Languages- Hindi & English (Primary)
- Should be flexible with shifts.
Note: 10-15 days training is mandatory and candidates have to clear the certification