Recruiter at Paradise Recruitmet Consultant
Views:109 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (0-7 yrs)
Education - Graduation degree mandatory With Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma.), M Pharma
Job Summary :
Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx). Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines. Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx)
- Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.
- Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.
- Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Digitization of orders taken for medicine.
- Educate patients about Medlife products and upsell them.
- Convince patients for E-Consultation with Medlife.
- Must be excellent in excel and typing.
- Rapport building skills.
- Maintain the tracker of orders taken.
- Required Known Languages- Hindi & English (Primary)
- Should be flexible with shifts.
- Laptop and Internet connection is a mandate
Note: There is 2 option Candidate can go to the office and work or WHF (if WFH then laptop and internet connection is mandated)