Recruiter at Paradise Recruitmet Consultant
Views:227 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (0-7 yrs)
Education - Graduation degree mandatory With Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma.), M Pharma
Job Summary :
Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx). Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines. Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx)
- Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.
- Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.
- Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Digitization of orders taken for medicine.
- Educate patients about Medlife products and upsell them.
- Convince patients for E-Consultation with Medlife.
- Must be excellent in excel and typing.
- Rapport building skills.
- Maintain the tracker of orders taken.
- Required Known Languages- Hindi & English (Primary)
- Should be flexible with shifts.
- Laptop and Internet connection is a mandate
Note: There is 2 option Candidate can go to the office and work or WHF (if WFH then laptop and internet connection is mandated)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.