Recruitment Manager at Qween Network LLP
Views:137 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Pharmacist - Hospital - D.Pharma/B.Pharma/M.Pharma (0-5 yrs)
Designation : Pharmacist
Experience : 0 - 5 years
Job Type : Full-Time
Qualification : D Pharma/B Pharma/M Pharma + Must have State Registered License
Roles and Responsibilities
- Digitize prescribed medicines, related dosage & direction in internal working panel & other digital medium by reviewing and interpreting the uploaded prescriptions
- Validate orders in internal working panel by reviewing with its attached prescriptions
- Validate restricted medicine category orders in internal working panel as per dispensing & compliance protocols
- Make & attend Patients calls for proper clarification to digitize prescriptions or validate orders
- Manage clinical queries & counselling patients on prescribed medicines & subsequent therapies
- Develops latest drug trends & dispensing guidelines knowledge by participating in clinical programs & training on online or offline method
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state & central drug controls, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Taking care of purchase, GRN Entry, Sock maintenance.
1. Hyderabad, Medchal dist Telangana (Candidate Must Have Telengana License.)
2. Chennai, Thiruvallur District, Chennai (Candidate must have Tamil Nadu License.)
3. Vizag, VISHAKAPATNAM (Candidate must have AP License.)
4. Bangalore/Bengaluru, Nelmangala Taluk, Dasanpura (Candidate must have Karnataka License.)